Thursday, October 6, 2011

A new kid hooray

*I cried for hours when we got new linoleum -
I liked the little blue houses in each square
*I sobbed for three days into Lindsey's shoulder before she moved -
I now get similar emotions thinking about it
*I laid on my bed and cried for hours on end -
I had just gotten my first B

-I'm a sensitive kid when it comes to change, It's hard on me

Jared said, "You're obviously very confident in front of your family, but when it comes to new situations, I feel that you lack confidence."
He's right, and that's so interesting to me. Sometimes I say, "It'll work out, I'm sure we'll figure it out."
And other times I say, "I'm so very very scared."
It's interesting;
so
I've been working on it.

But tonight; I chopped off all of my hair.
Hair that was as much a part of me as anything else.
And i'm so very glad that I did.




1 comment: